Business to Customer Solution (B2C)
From simple plug-and-play options to fully supported solutions, our B2C offering helps you build a more dynamic business across all platforms. Here’s how our B2C product can help you:
- Integration into any system minimises your admin and increases real-time management of your products and data.
- Top search engine rankings help customers to find you.
- Users find the products they want, first time round, using our powerful and intelligent search engine.
- Targeted emails help you sell, follow-up on abandoned carts and more.
- Hot advertising leads turn into sales via platforms like Google and Facebook.
- Comparison websites help your customers decide.
- Extra functionality is simple to add via our flexible architecture.
- Delivering your products is quick and efficient via links with over 50 different couriers in South Africa and worldwide.
- Payment is effortless for your customers, with a choice of instant EFT, credit card and more.
Business to Business Solution (B2B)
Adding a B2B portal to your sales channels will provide you with a sure advantage over your competitors. Make the life of your sales representatives and your customers so much easier by providing them 24/7 service, live inventory levels, detailed products and delivery information and personal account and pricing details. All they need is an internet connection – why would they go elsewhere?
To keep things simple and up to date, consider integrating your site with your ERP system. This will keep your data accurate in one place and your B2B store easier to maintain. Being linked to your ERP system, we can then assist you to calculate detailed sales statistics for each of your clients, provide you with order totals, revenue, profit percentages and more. Assisting you to make data driven decisions.
Supplier Order Management Solution (SOM)
Our Supplier Order Management solution is aimed at franchises, buying groups and multi-outlet corporates.It monitors and manage orders to suppliers across your outlet network, giving you an overview of activity across your entire procurement system in real time, including specific pricing and live stock levels. As a result, it’s easy to make decisions about moving stock around or reselling, and to manage the resulting rebates. With this system:
- Managing supplier purchases across buying groups, franchises or multi-outlet brands is simple.
- Integration of multiple outlets across suppliers also gives insight into how suppliers deliver.
- An overview of your ordering process makes it easy to compare supplier prices, order in bulk, assign specials to outlets and capitalise on discounts.
- Rebates, inter-branch stock transfers or purchases are a breeze.
- Clear, simple management dashboards provide real-time, accurate facts, tailored to your industry and requirements.